How do I change the start date on YouVersion?
To change the start date of a plan that has not already started:
- Select Plans on the bottom navigation menu.
- Select the My Plans tab.
- Select Settings in the bottom right corner of the plan you’d like to change.
- Select Change Date on the left side of the settings screen.
- Select Done to return to the Settings screen.
How do I reset my Bible app?
When you are in a plan, tap the ellipses menu in the top right corner. Then, tap Catch Me Up. Catch Me Up will reset “Today’s reading” to be the day after the last complete day.
How do I change privacy settings on YouVersion?
- Select the arrow behind By Myself to set the privacy to Private or Visible to Friends.
- Select your device type and then go to the articles under Reading Plans.
- For privacy on plans and YouVersion friends select link here.
How do you hide activity on the Bible app?
- The first time you start a plan, you will be asked if you would like your plan to be visible to your friends.
- Your plan progress will then be visible on your friends’ home page as activity moments.
- To change setting go to Settings in your plan and change the Privacy to Share with Friends or Set to Private.
Can you make a plan on the Bible app?
New! Plans with Friends
Now with the brand-new feature Plans with Friends, you can invite others to join you in a plan and view everyone’s progress. This feature is perfect for helping small groups, mentors, pastors, and church staff teams to read the Bible together.
How do you invite friends on YouVersion?
How to invite others after initial start
- Open the My Plans page.
- Swipe across the name of plan from right to left and select Invite.
- Select from the available options. Invite allows you to invite other YouVersion friends to the plan or gives you a link to send to those not on your YouVersion friend list.
How do I delete a completed plan on YouVersion Bible?
How to delete a saved plan
- Select My Plans.
- Select Saved Plans.
- Select the plan you want to delete.
- Tap the Saved for Later to remove the check mark.
Are the plans on the Bible app free?
YouVersion Bible is completely free and lets you listen to books, chapters and verses of the Bible. You can listen to daily Reading Plans that you subscribe to in the Bible App and even pray over your prayer list. … Download the free Bible App for iPhone/iPad, Android devices and Amazon tablets at bible.com/app.
How do I submit a devotional?
Devotionals must be story-oriented, include two Scriptures references, and be between 450-600 words. Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribe to and study the devotions from CBN.com first so you can match you devotional writing in style and tone.
Can people see your private plans on the Bible app?
All of your content will be private and not be visible to any other users. The only exception to this is if you make a note with the privacy setting of Public or post items to social media. The only content they can see is if you have a note that has the privacy setting of Public.
Are prayers on Bible App private?
Each prayer can be kept private or shared with friends. The feature is designed to not only help people keep track of their prayer requests, but also to enrich the way they pray, help them support one another in prayer, and grow their faith.
How do you delete activity on YouVersion?
To view and delete in your Activity page
- Select your picture or a person icon in the top right header.
- Select Highlights.
- Scroll down to the desired moment.
- If you do not see all your highlights select Load more at the bottom of the page.
- Select More in the moment bottom menu and then Delete.