How do you say Merry Christmas to a religious person?
Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a blessed New Year. I wish you the joy of a million angels as you happily celebrate this holy moment called Christmas. Have a very jolly holiday! It is my wish that the love of God and Jesus Christ will be your closest companions during and after this Christmas.
What do you write on a religious card?
May you be richly blessed by God today. You are in my thoughts—Praying that God fills your day with things that make you happy and bring you peace and joy. God bless you—Just letting you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. With warm thoughts of you—May you be blessed today with God’s goodness and peace.
What do you write in a Christmas card to your pastor?
NEXT, HERE ARE SOME WAYS YOU CAN LET YOUR PASTOR KNOW HOW MUCH THEY’RE APPRECIATED:
- Thanks for all the ways you lead and guide our church.
- Thanks for all you do for our church.
- Thank you for being such a great example of living a life of faith.
- You’re a blessing to our church.
What do you write inside a Christmas card?
- “Peace and joy to you and yours this Christmas season.”
- “Wishing you a very merry Christmas and the chance to do lots more fishing in the new year!”
- “Thinking warmly of each of you and wishing your family an extra measure of comfort, joy and hope this Christmas.”
- “Have your best Christmas ever!”
What can I say instead of Merry Christmas?
2-Word Alternatives to Merry Christmas
- celebrate Christmas.
- Christmas greetings.
- Christmas blessings.
- Christmas joy.
- festive greetings.
- happy Christmas.
- happy Festivus (from Seinfeld)
- happy holidays.
How do you write a Christmas blessing?
“May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.” “Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.” “May God bless and keep you during the holiday season and all through the year.” “May God bless your life with love and joy this holiday season.”
How do you sign a religious card?
Sign a letter as you would normally, but include a favorite Bible verse after your signature. Choose something short and positive, such as Psalm 136:1: “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.” Express your Christian joy in your own words.
What do you write on a prayer card?
- “We are so sorry for your loss.”
- “I’m going to miss her, too.”
- “I hope you feel surrounded by much love.”
- “Sharing in your sadness as you remember Dan.”
- “Sending healing prayers and comforting hugs.
- “With deepest sympathy as you remember Robert.”
- “I was saddened to hear that your grandfather passed away.
How do you write a blessing message?
God bless. I ask God to bless you, to guide you, to keep you safe, to give you peace, to give u joy and love all d time. Take Care. As the dawn breaks into a beautiful sunrise, May God shower u his blessings of love and lead u always to d right path.
How do you sign a card for a pastor?
Pastors are often underappreciated.
Short appreciation quotes for your pastor
- Thanks for you all you do!
- You are the best pastor ever.
- Thank you for serving the flock so well.
- We appreciate your messages every Sunday.
- I enjoy your preaching.
- Thanks for being a fabulous preacher.
How do you sign a family greeting card?
Signing Greeting Cards
- Traditionally, when signing a card from you and your spouse, the woman’s name would appear first and then her husband’s. …
- When signing Christmas cards or other greeting cards from the entire family, the father’s name should appear first, followed by the mother’s and then the children’s.
What to say to a pastor who is leaving?
“Thank you for being my pastor for the past 26 years and for being so honest and so true to God’s word. You will continue to be in my prayers as God uses you wherever he calls. May you and Sister Mosely have a blessed ministry in the years to come and both of you will always remain in my heart.”
How do you sign a Christmas card to a friend?
Warm Christmas Wishes and Closings
- Wishing you joy,
- Love you,
- Hugs and kisses,
- Love your friend,
- Always in my heart,
- Hoping to see you soon,
- Love always,
What are good Christmas card sayings?
Classic Christmas Greeting Card Messages
- ‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. …
- May Santa Claus bring everything you wished for. …
- Here’s to a year of blessings and beyond.
What do you say in a Christmas card 2020?
Short & Simple Holiday Greetings
- Happy holidays from our house to yours.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Merry everything & happy always.
- Hoping your holidays are filled with love, family and happiness.
- Happy 2021! …
- Best wishes for a New Year filled with love, happiness and success.